Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trace Adkins Thanks Country Music for Other Opportunities


Trace Adkins is a country singer first, but he has also appeared in films, most recently in a role as the leader of a biker gang in The Lincoln Lawyer, which starred Matthew McConaughey, and on the reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, where he was runner up to Piers Morgan. In a recent interview with the Green Bay Press Gazette, Trace said there is one question he asks himself before agreeing to a project.
“I’m at a great place in my life and my career,” Trace said to the paper. “When I’m presented with these different opportunities and projects that I can choose to be involved in, that’s the question I ask: ‘Is this going to be something fun to do?’ But that’s a great place to be.”
Trace knows it’s country music and his fans that have allowed him to experience so many opportunities outside of music. “(Country music) has opened doors for me,” he said. “I’ve gotten to do so many things because of this career that I know I wouldn’t have had a chance to do otherwise. If I hadn’t been able to do this, I’d still be working in an oil field.

No comments:

Post a Comment