Thursday, June 7, 2012

CMT Awards 2012 Winners


VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Carrie Underwood -- "Good Girl"
"Good Girl"
Carrie Underwood
"I just want to thank you guys for watching the videos, voting for them, supporting all of us because we all need you, we all love you." -- Carrie Underwood

MALE VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Luke Bryan -- "I Don't Want This Night to End"
"I Don't Want This Night to End"
Luke Bryan
"When I came home to show my wife this video, I removed all the bullets out of our house. And I want to thank her not going to buy more bullets to shoot me with." -- Luke Bryan

FEMALE VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Miranda Lambert -- "Over You"
"Over You"
Miranda Lambert
"This song means so much to me and to my husband and to our family. I just want to thank Blake's brother, Richie, in heaven for inspiring us to write this song." -- Miranda Lambert

GROUP VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Lady Antebellum -- "We Owned the Night"
"We Owned the Night"
Lady Antebellum
"Thank you to CMT for really connecting the dots with these videos. Thank you for playing these things." -- Dave Haywood

DUO VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Thompson Square -- "I Got You"
"I Got You"
Thompson Square
"This has been an amazing ride for me and Shawna. We want to thank God, first and foremost for all the blessings - and for country fans for supporting country music and changing our lives forever." -- Keifer Thompson

USA WEEKEND BREAKTHROUGH VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Scotty McCreery -- "The Trouble With Girls"
"The Trouble With Girls"
Scotty McCreery
"This award is so special to me 'cause I got to film this at my home high school, Garner Magnet High School [in North Carolina]. I thank everybody who came out to support that." -- Scotty McCreery

COLLABORATIVE VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Brad Paisley With Carrie Underwood -- "Remind Me"
"Remind Me"
Brad Paisley With Carrie Underwood
"I'd like to thank this beautiful woman for being in the video. Otherwise, it's just a dork walking through the desert." -- Brad Paisley

CMT PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR

Jason Aldean -- "Tattoos on This Town" (From <I>CMT Artists of the Year</I>)
"Tattoos on This Town (From CMT Artists of the Year)"
Jason Aldean
"This is actually my first one of these, so this is pretty cool. ...To the fans, thank you guys so much. This has been a fun year." -- Jason Aldean

No comments:

Post a Comment