Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dierks Bentley Home

Dierks Bentley
 
Dierks Bentley has shared new details about his upcoming new album, Home, which hits stores February 7. This will be Dierks’ first mainstream country album since 2009’s Feel That Fire. He released the experimental bluegrass and GRAMMY nominated Up On The Ridgein 2010.
“I definitely stepped away and explored some things that were more on the fringe of country music for a little while,” Dierks said. “So, this record feels fresh. It doesn’t feel like a continuation of any other project or series of recordings.  I love being able to try different things musically, and I’m so thankful my fans have followed me to those places.  But, I feel like my real ‘Home’ is in the center of country music.”
Home will include the No. 1 hit “Am I The Only One” as well as his current single, “Home,” both co-written by Dierks. He’s also credited as a writer on “Breathe You In” and “Thinking of You.” Little Big Town’s  Karen Fairchild lends her vocals on “When You Gonna Come Around” and legendary bluegrass players Sam Bush and Tim O’Brien team up with Dierks on “Heart of a Lonely Girl.” Fans should listen closely to the album to find the recording’s hidden special guest.
Home Track List:
1. Am I The Only One
2. Gonna Die Young
3. Tip It On Back
4. Home
5. Diamonds Make Babies
6. In My Head
7. Breathe You In
8. The Woods
9. When You Gonna Come Around (Featuring Karen Fairchild)
10. 5-1-5-0
11. Heart Of A Lonely Girl
12. Thinking Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment