Thursday, July 7, 2011

Taylor Swift Suffering from Bronchitis,

Taylor Swift


Taylor Swift has postponed three more concerts due to bronchitis. Her doctor advised her she is not well enough to perform her shows this weekend in Charlotte, N.C., and Atlanta. Swift will now perform in Charlotte, N.C., on Nov. 16 (rather than July 8) and Atlanta on Oct. 1-2 (instead of July 9-10). As previously reported, Swift canceled Saturday's (July 2) concert in Louisville, Ky., and rescheduled it for Oct. 11. She plans to resume the tour on July 14 in Montreal. "It breaks my heart to miss out on this weekend's shows with my friends in Charlotte and Atlanta," Swift said. "I would never cancel if I thought I was physically able to perform these shows. I am so sorry to the fans, but I look forward to seeing you when we come back through your towns, which we will do."

We At Fearless Country Would Like To Wish Taylor A speedy Recovery We Love You Taylor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment